Monday, September 24, 2012

sled/prowler

I did a little conditioning yesterday and today. 

Yesterday, Zach and I broke out the sled and took it to the backyard, threw some weight on it and started pushing and pulling. We did 10 sets of 40 yards (thats 20 down pulling the, 20 back pushing for a total of 40 yards).
Yesterday afternoon, Zach loaded up the prowler so we could have a little fun this afternoon. We took it to the park in Belhaven (I'm dog sitting so in Belhaven) and got to work. We have always done this in the street in our hood. I'm sure every time we do this our neighbors think we are nuts. This was definitely harder on the grass. My first round I ran straight into an ant bed mound and came to a dead stop. Sorry ants! It was a huge challenge but I kept yard for yard with Zach and I am pretty proud of that! 
It's been nice getting out and enjoying this beautiful weather! It's crazy how its in the mid 60's when I head to work but back in the 80's when I get off but, hey, at least its not 100 degrees!!! 

What are you doing today?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment