Thursday, September 6, 2012

Banana Pancakes

I found this recipe last week on fastpaleo.com and I just had to try it out. I follow FastPaleo on Facebook and they post recipes throughout the day. They all look amazing but when this recipe for Banana Pancakes popped up on my newsfeed, I just had to try it. 

I kept thinking about this recipe as the week passed and finally came Saturday. 

Mine and Zach's carb-up day.

 We went to the grocery the night before and grabbed the only ingredient we didn't have at the house... ONE BANANA! 

So here it is folks... 

The.Easiest.Recipe.Ever.

Banana Pancakes!!!

All you do is take ONE...UNO... ripe banana and TWO eggs. 
Beat them together and cook like a pancake! Wait until bubbles start popping like flip once. 

That is it. 

Pretty simple, uh?? 

The batter is a little runny so the pancakes will be a little on  the larger side but they are Oh SO DELICIOUS! I got 4 pancakes out of the batter. 

Zach and I were living on the wild side and threw in some dark chocolate chunks. 
(Highly recommend it)

We didn't use syrup or jam or whatever your pancake topping of choice is. All we did was smear a little extra virgin coconut oil on top.

Try it out an let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment