Sunday, September 23, 2012

kale

Back in the day... well about 1.5 years ago... I was a pretty picky eater. I stuck to what I thought was vegetables like canned cream corn, can green beans, butter beans, baked beans, and the list continues.

Last September, I started working with Jen Comas Keck from Beauty Lies in Strength and Girls Gone Strong. She is real big on eating lots of vegetables. I am so thankful for this!! I know longer work with Jen but I am so grateful for everything that she did for me. I am so much healthier, I crave hearty/nutrient dense vegetables, and now I don't have a meal with out vegetables. 

One vegetable in particular is kale. You know, that leafy stuff that most people and restaurants use as garnish.   

It is loaded with great nutrients!!! 
I eat it mostly at breakfast. I usually saute it with peppers. This is my super large egg/veggie bake that I cooked yesterday for my week away from home.  
It is so good! 

I saw this cute picture on Facebook yesterday! 

Sorry, chickens... I'll eat more of you too! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment