Monday, March 19, 2012

battle

Saturday morning, I did my training session and then we headed 2.5 hours up north to Big Creek, Ms. Zach's father, sister and brother in law all have a birthday this month. So that means it was...

BIRTHDAY TIME!

We had a great visit!!! Sunday, naturally, we woke up early, but the funny thing is we both thought it was LATE! It was 5am. Haha!! When the sun finally came up we decided to take a nice 20min leisurely stroll. His parent's driveway is a .25mile long so we  just did a half of a mile. It was so nice though. The sun was shinning so bright, birds were chirping and the fresh air was wonderful! 
What a great way to start our day. 

I try to skip a day in between my training sessions, so thankfully when we got home yesterday, all I had to do was get things ready for today. 

I call today's training session...

Monday Funday!!!

This is one of my easier days. 

Push-ups
5x6

Prison T-Bar Rows
35lb
3x12

Inverted Rows
4x10

Hammer Curls
15lb
2x12

Swiss ball Knee Tucks
3x12

Battle Ropes
(It was easy until these suckers!!!)
20 seconds on/10 seconds off x8
Total of 4 mins

Here is a video...

I guess the are called BATTLE ropes for a reason. They are definitely a battle and doesn't seem to be getting any easier!!! Maybe one day they will. 

Hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment