Friday, March 23, 2012

i heart deadlifts

Wednesday was yucky, yucky, yucky!!! 

The storm that came through was NO JOKE! 

Usually, on days like that, all I want to do is be at home cuddled up on the couch or bed watching my dvr recordings. But this yucky day was a little different! 

IT WAS DEADLIFT DAY!!! =)

Last time I did deadlifts, I did 185x4x6. All day the number 190lb was all I could think about!

I ate this delicious pre-workout meal!!!
Turkey burger patty, red potatoes, zucchini, squash, peppers, broccoli and carrots with a HUGE serving of frozen strawberries! 
YUM YUM!!!!
After eating, I waited 90mins to get my training session on!

Here is what I did...

Deadlift:
Warmed up to 190..
190x3x6
Had to bump it down for my last set! By the 3rd set this felt like trying to lift a bolder! Still pretty proud of my 1st 3 sets!!!
155x1x6

AMRAP BW Squats in 2.5mins=
97!

Assisted Chins:
I was suppose to get four on my first set but something was off and only got 2 but made up for the 2 I missed on the last set...
1x2
1x3
1x2
1x3

Front Loaded reverse Lunges:
35x4x8/leg

Cable Pull Throughs:
95x3x8

Swiss ball Ab Pikes:
4x8

Happy Friday Everyone! 

Next training session either Saturday or Sunday morning...

Today, I shall rest and enjoy my day off or...

I might mow the yard if it isn't too muddy outside! 







No comments:

Post a Comment