Friday, March 23, 2012

waiting game

Thanks for having to work tomorrow, I had today off!! I thought I was going to spend the day with little Brooklee but there was a change of plans, so I was all by myself!

My day off started at 3am. No alarm necessary... internal alarm is all I need. Zach and I walked the 'hood for 30mins before he left for work at 415am. I decided to take Zach's car to get a new tire and an oil change. That's it. I got the tire/oil change place at 715 this morning. There was only 2 other costumers waiting. I thought to myself... This shouldn't take that long at all...

WRONG!!!! I was there until 930am. Talking about one mad girl. I was so frustrated by the time I left, I couldn't even look the sales guy in the eyes.

So, what does a girl by herself do to let out her frustration...

SHOP!!! 

For Easter, I fill this huge bucket up for Brooklee. Here are a few things I bought for her Easter....
How cute is that swimming suit??? 
I bought myself a few new workout tops and then headed to a farmer's market. 

I love fresh veggies!
I ended up going back to the Farmer's market to get more!!
 I eat lots of veggies!
When I got home, I changed clothes and immediately headed out to tackle our yard. Our grass has been growing like crazy! If we go to long with out cutting our backyard, it gets SOO thick! 
This Delta Girl isn't scared of any mud!
As soon as, I got in from mowing... I received a text from Zach asking me out on a "date." That's how us married folks ask each other out. Needless to say, I was very excited!!

We headed to a new local restaurant. We got there at 220pm. 

THEY TOOK FOREVER!!!

But finally at 315pm, we got our food.

So.Incredibly.Good. 
Absolutely delicious!!!!
I guess it was my turn to play the waiting game all day. I must say... I'm not a fan of it!

Oh well!! I still enjoyed my day off. 

I will sit here and be a bum for the rest of the evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment