Thursday, March 15, 2012

crazy week

This week has been beyond crazy! 

I have had absolutely no energy, and when I say absolutely I mean....

ZERO, ZILCH, NADA!!!

Not one ounce. 

I blame this mainly on all the traveling I did last weekend. I was one the road more that I was in any one location+ time change=exhausted!!
So, my way of recovering this week was going to bed EXTREMELY early, not working out, and did I say going to be ridiculously early??? 

Well, yesterday, Zach fell asleep around 3pm.... I said it was early!!! I was not far beyond him. I probably made it to 345pm. Poor Zach woke up at 1130pm and was never able to go back to sleep. I was snoozing hard until 1am and had no clue where Zach was.

Where was my sweet husband???

In the garage.. working out... at 1am!

I tried going back to sleep but ended up just laying here until 3am. I finally got up and did a 20 min fasted walk around the neighborhood with Zach and then hit the garage myself. First time to work out in a week. I was itching to get a workout done. 

I am very good about listening to my body and I knew there was no way that I could handle a heavy training session earlier this week. I needed some time off!!! For the past 9 weeks, I have not missed one training session. It was time!!! 

I did film my training session. I am pretty proud at how much stronger I am getting. I still have exercises that are weaker than others but everything is progressing. =)

Here is my training for today...

Bench:
45x6
65x4
85x1
100x5x5
(Never have done this much this many times!)

Seated Cable Rows
35x3x15
(I use 60lbs at the gym but are pully system is not very smooth and makes the exercise a lot harder than it is)

Standing Overhead Press
25x2x12

Military Pushups
4x6
(So incredibly proud of this =). I did as many as I could full body at the beginning of each set. I did 11 full MP-ups out of the 24 total reps! SO EXCITED!)

Skullcrushers
30x3x8

Pallof Press
3x20sec/side
(Forgot to film)

This was a a great way to come back from a deload of training! I must say though... my arms definitely turned into jello! Washing my hair and getting ready for work was near impossible. 

Next training session... Saturday Morning!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment