Monday, March 12, 2012

blessed...

This past weekend, I was all over North Mississippi. 

Having a great time. 

Visiting friends.

Walking in the Amanda Price Memorial 5k.

Enjoyed a delicious steak at the Como Steakhouse.

Enjoyed another yummy meal prepared by my wonderful mom.
(It's all about the food, right?)

and...

Mostly just enjoying life. 

While I was off, Zach was at home being the awesome husband that he is. 

Saturday, I was sitting at one of the million red lights in Southaven, Ms and made its little email sound. I checked my email and it said that Zach had posted a picture of me. I was real confused but figured it was a pic of our "kids." I was excited to see what Duke and Delta were up too.

No pic of them but of this...
 Are those for me?!?!?! 

But I'm not at home. 

It didn't matter. My sweet husband was still thinking about me and bought me flowers! I 

I.LOVE.THEM!

I don't like to receive flowers when they are expected (Valentine's Day). I like to receive them when I least expect it. 

Totally made my day!

Not only did he get me flowers BUT...

He also...

went to the grocery store, 

cleaned the house, 

did ALL the laundry

AND 

cooked food for the entire week.

What a great husband, that Zach!

He also prepped all my meals for work today. I must say... they were absolutely delicious!

Why don't my meals ever taste this good??

Chicken and veggies...
 Duck and veggies...
 Steak and veggies...
How great do all of those look?!?!? 

They were so good!!!
I am so blessed! Zach has always been so good to me! He knew I was going to be tired when I got home...

And he was RIGHT! 

He said he wanted me to do as little as possible when I got home. 

I'm speechless BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment