Sunday, January 20, 2013

19 Weeks!

Well, I slacked a little this week. I never got around to taking a picture with my board. 

Please forgive me!

So, why didn't I take a pic?!?!? 

I just never got around to it. The weather has been absolutely draining and Zach and I had to do something everyday when we got off. By the time I got home (after teaching what felt like a million classes and running errands) all I wanted to do was lay down. But.... I am very thankful to still be able to do everything I have been doing!

I do have a few pics for you... totally nothing to do with Knox but about the crazy weather we had on Thursday!

So it literally rained for almost 10 days straight! When the weather is like that it drains me like a leech. I don't  mind the cold weather, I don't mind a day of rain but when its non-stop for days, I just can't handle it. Thursday, the rain finally stopped and Zach and I drove to work in what seemed to be a Mississippi blizzard. The roads were awful. We couldn't even see the lines on the interstate. We both made it to work safely, thankfully!!! A few hours of hard snow, Zach sent me this picture...
How Beautiful!!! This was taken from the Jackson Country Club. A winter wonderland in Mississippi!!!!

I kept checking my weather app and it kept saying that by noon the sun would be out. I just couldn't believe it! I was waiting on pins and needles! Well, by noon this is what I got to see....
THE SUN AND BLUE SKIES!!!!!!
By the time Zach and I got off work, the weather was in the low 50's and all that beautiful snow was gone. 

Only in Mississippi does this happen!!!

Any who- back to KNOX!!!

*19 weeks
*Kox is the size of a heirloom tomato
(sometimes I don't think my app knows what fruit or veggie is bigger)
*Knox was weighing larger then he was suppose to at my 18 week check-up, so I guess he might be around 10oz this week.
*I was scheduled to teach 14 classes this week but thanks to the weather and the intern helping me out, I only had to teach 12!
*energy was better but still pretty low 
(I think that had to do with the weather)
*sleep was pretty magical this week
(I ordered a pregnancy pillow... I love it and highly recommend it!!!)
*craving sweet potato fries, fruit, and milk
(very weird since I never drink milk, but I am trying to drink it more for the calcuim and it seems like I can't get enough of it now!)
*appetite is pretty much back, still working on eating left overs
*still sailing smoothly
*I have been able to feel Knox... it is still very subtle right now
*Knox's bedding came in.... here is a sneak peak....
I love it!!!

Zach and I registered at Babies R Us yesterday. Who knew that you could have so many different types of bottles, strollers, pack-n-plays, monitors and so on! Thankfully, we had a little help from some experts... Em and Britt! They were so good... they gave us suggestions and what to look for on certain things but still let us pick out what we wanted. 

I can't believe we are almost half way there!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment