Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!

I can't believe it is 2013! It seems like time is going by faster and faster. 

I am in my 17th week of my pregnancy and am so excited that next week we get to find out if we are having a lil' man or a lil' girl!

Zach and I were pretty lame on New Years Eve. But we didn't mind it one bit. He cooked a fantastic dinner and we had a at home date night. On the menu was t-bone steak, asparagus, baked potato salad, sparkling grape/apple juice and chocolate covered strawberries. 
It was absolutely delicious! Better than anything you could get in a restaurant. 

Here is what's going on with Baby R.

*17 weeks
*baby Rounsaville is the size of an onion
*baby R. is only about 6 timy ounces
*only had to teach one spin class thanks to the holiday
*only had to teach one body sculpt class 
*only had to teach one abs class
*energy is hit or miss... really depends on the sleep
*sleep is still hit or miss
*craving fruit, potatoes (mashed potatoes!), and chocolate covered strawberries
*appetite is pretty much non-existence right now... forcing myself to eat
*besides my appetite coming and going still have not had any sickness
SO THANKFUL!!!
*find out next week if we will be playing in the mud with tractors or dolls!

Zach and I... and with a lot of help from my sis... we have been planning the revealing party for our families. This came in the mail today and I just had to share it with you!
How cute is this question mark pinata?!?!?!?!?! I just love it and can't wait to fill it with pink or blue candy!!!

Happy New Years everyone!!! Hope 2013 is wonderful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment