Friday, January 25, 2013

20 weeks!!! :)

I just can't believe we are at the half way mark! Time has seriously flown by. 

*20 weeks
*Knox is the length of a banana
*taught 8 classes this week
*energy has been very low! I am still waiting for the second trimester energy burst to come!!
*feet are hurting non-stop
*sleep was pretty good this week
*craving fruit, fresh farm eggs, kale! (so excited to be able to eat this again!) and milk
*appetite is pretty much back, still working on eating left overs
*still sailing smoothly
*Zach got to feel Knox Sunday. it was very subtle but an awesome experience!!!

Everyone that knows me and Zach knows that we love to work out! We saw this super cute dumbbell rattle on a T.V. show and Zach immediately had to order one!


How flippin' cute!!!
 I can't wait for Knox to be able to play with it. It says 3+ month on the package but I know Knox will be super strong and can hold it before then! (At least I hope!) Zach is on the search for a kids barbell set (plastic of course). We have yet to find one but we will have a few years before Knox can actually play with it. 

I go to the doctor for my next check up on Feb. 5th. Anxious and ready to hear that sweet heart beat!!!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.popscreen.com/p/MTIxNDc4MTA0/Childrens-Kids-Pretend-Play-Weight-Lifting-Bench-Set-eBay

    i don't think it's exactly what you're talking about, but it's cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery loves, loves, loves his rattle! Does this mean I get to buy Knox his first pair of running shoes?

    ReplyDelete