Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby R. is a ?!?!?!

I can't believe the week is finally here! 

No more calling our baby...

Baby R.
Poppyseed
It
He/She

We can actually call our baby by name. 
What's your guess????

We can't let you on our secret just yet!
Sorry!

Saturday, our families and friends will be coming over for our reveal party. I.CAN.NOT.WAIT.

I feel like I am about to explode with wanting to tell everyone....

BUT...

I will give you a sneak peak of our precious baby!
Check out those puckered lips!!! Baby R. is just chilling back with those feet in the air. 

What's going on with Baby R....


*18 weeks
*baby R. is the size of sweet potato 
*baby R. measured weighing 9-healthy-ounces
*baby R. was in the 75th precentile
*Teaching 10 classes total this week
*energy is very low
*sleep hasn't been the best these days
*craving sweet potato fries and fruit
*appetite is coming back but I can only eat what sounds good at the moment
*still sailing smoothly... words really can not express how thankful I am how smooth this past 18 weeks have been
*we do know if we will be playing with tractors or dolls!!!!

Stay tuned to find out!!! 

1 comment: