Sunday, January 13, 2013

Knox Aden

Oh where, oh where do I even begin?!?!?!?

First thing is...

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

Next this is his name is....

KNOX ADEN ROUNSAVILLE! 

Zach and I are so thankful for all of our family and friends who came to our revealing party. We had somewhere around 24 people! Knox is one loved boy already! I do believe that it is safe to say that our party turned out amazing! There was absolutely no way that I could have done this on our own. We were not afraid to ask for outside help to make Knox's revealing party a success. 

We got Campbell's Bakery in Fondern  to make our cake. How stinkin' cute is this cake?!?
My sister and I probably could have made a cake ourselves and made it work but since Campbell's Bakery offers gluten-free cakes I decided to pay them to do it. Zach and I think it was well worth the money and calories! Zach described it as an oreo-fudge cake. It was so moist and chocolatey!!

Zach and I had a beautiful candy bar at our wedding. I knew immediately that I wanted to do a smaller version of our candy bar at Knox's party. I started shopping as soon as we had the date set for our party. My sister, Emilee, decorated the Hershey's bars. There were sixlets, Hershey's Kisses, Hershey's Bars, candy sticks, Laffy Taffys, Sour Punch Straws, suckers and gumballs! 

Zach and I loved every second of the party!  

I loved the pinata!!!!

So thankful for my wonderful parents! I was on the phone with them on their way home and was thanking them for all their help. Here is on the conversation went down...
"Mom, thank you so much for all your help and getting all the food ready.
Shorty, thank you so much for holding down the recliner and watching Nemo!"
My perfect family! I just love them so much!!!

My wonderful husband and his family! I can't wait to show you what they did while I was setting up for the party!!! 

My grandparents! They will never know how much they mean to me! My grandfather had rotator cuff surgery on Tuesday of this past week. What a trooper! My cousin and aunt (who for some reason I didn't get a pic of) brought our grandparents down from Oxford so they could enjoy the party too! So thankful for Maegan and Aunt Vikki!!!!

Katie!!! We should have taken a pic holding our "bellies!" Maybe we will get more natural at that!

Everyone's guess. Boy won by just a few. 

Back to the pinata... I definitely got my money's worth on this sucker! It was so challenging to get open. We let the 3 little ones give it a try first and it didn't even budge. A few of the adults gave it a try and is was still a no go. 

Finally one piece of candy came out and then we just ripped the sucker open! 

All the blue!!!!!


We revealed the name on this monogrammed onesie that my sister whipped together on Friday. Yes, she knew! She was the only one. She told me what she was having as soon as she found out and I had to keep it a secret until her reveal party. She is my best friend after all! Of course I am telling my sister!!! 
Sorry, Mom!

Brooklee! My #1 girl can stay my #1 girl! She was so funny. She would look at me and say "Mermie, baby Rounsaville (and yes, she says it better than most adults) is in your belly." This girl brings so much joy to my life. Can't wait for her to be a great big cousin to Knox.

Since I was at Em and Britt's getting everything ready, I decided to just get ready over there so I wouldn't have to rush home and then get back before everyone got there. While I was in the shower, my sneaky sister ran to her embroidery machine and monogrammed this blanket! I ordered Knox's baby bedding on Thursday and it has an elephant on it. She said she saw this blanket and had to get it. I love it!!! 

My in-laws got Knox a crib for Christmas. I came home from the party and this was in the room! So thankful!!!! I can't wait for the bedding to get her now!

All in all, it was a very successful night! I know I had a wonderful time and I hope all the guests did too! 

Thank you, Emilee and Britt, for allowing lots of people to enter your home to celebrate Knox. Also, thank y'all so much for all the work y'all did for the party!

Next on our to do list... register!! 

1 comment:

  1. i went to register today and got overwhelmed. Baby registering is a lot harder than wedding registering! Good thing Avery's a boy...hopefully he won't care what color his carseat is!

    ReplyDelete