Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello 3rd Trimester!!!


*28 weeks
*3rd Trimester!
*Knox is the size of a Chinese cabbage.
*he is weighing around 2.25 pounds. 
*taught 8 classes this week.
*energy was low. thanks to the hailstorm I wasn't able to get much sleep! 
*sleep was good for the few hours I would be asleep. woke up pretty often
*craving almonds, bananas and oranges.
*appetite is still good. I get full very quick! some days its hard for me to breath I get so full so quick. I feel like a stuffed turkey some times. 
*Knox has still been very active. get very nervous if I don't feel him.
*my so-called appointment went well this week. I got to hear that sweet heart beat. It was in the 140's. Dr. walked in and then had to immediately leave to go deliver a baby. 
*next appointment is April 2nd. 

We had our 2nd shower this week. My co-workers threw Knox a great shower. 

The got me a gluten-free cake from Campbell's Bakery in Fondren. 
It was chocolate and absolutely delicious!!!

Thanks to the couple who loaned us their car, my handsome husband got to come to the shower!!!

Me, Martha, Kim and Brandi. They did an awesome job at the shower! We are so thankful for everything they did!!
So excited that Katie is doing her last rotation for PT school at Baptist. I get to see her and little Avery more often! 
Knox got a few SOOOO MANY gifts!!!
boppy, pacifiers, safety first basket...
clothes, blankets, toys, bibs...
books, book and more books, bottles, towels, washcloths...
diaper genie, high chair, more toys, diapers, gift cards and soooo much more...
AND this awesome diaper cakes!!!
I don't want to take it apart! It has washcloths, spoons, bottle, pacifiers, toys, blankets and that super cute elephant on top!

Knox is one loved little boy and I know that every single bit of what we got is going to come in handy!

I really can't thank everyone enough! After everything that happened Monday with the hailstorm, this was the perfect way to get our minds off of all the damage and focused back to our little man that we are so ready to meet! I can't believe he will be here in a little over 11 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment