Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Zach and I always give Brooklee an Easter happy. I decided to go ahead and give it to her yesterday while they were at our house. 
She had so much fun looking through everything. Emilee was out of town so it was just her and Britt. Everything she pulled out of the bag she would say, "Daddy, look!" 
 Her Easter basket bags are always very random. Anything within the last month or so that I thought she would like I snatch it up. 
 Random things like these bunny glasses. How stickin' funny/cute are they. She put these on right before they were leaving and she was talking to her dad. Britt just laughed and said, "I can't take you serious right now." 
There were clothes, backseat bingo games, notebooks (for her to color in on car rides), puzzles, chalk, hula hoop, crayons, golf club set and some more things that I can't remember.  
 We, of course, had to play with as much as we could while Britt and Zach hung the pegboard in Knox's room. Look how great she can write her name. 
All.by.herself!
After they got done with Knox's room, Zach and I headed out and about. We headed up to Highland Village to make a return. Check out this tulip! It is called a Parrot Tulip, I believe. It is absolutely gorgeous! 
Before we left Highland Village we ran upstairs to run to the restroom. I came out to find this! 
Smallest water fountain ever! Zach had to turn sideways to even get anything! They definitely weren't thinking clearly when planning this layout. I could barely walk down the stairs because I was laughing so hard! 

Random post for this Sunday afternoon, but so much happened yesterday! 

Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment