Saturday, August 20, 2011

"30 Sucks"


Today is Britt's BIG 3-0 Birthday!!!! I decided that we would invite Em, Britt, Brooklee, Mom, Shorty and Uncle Walt over for a little birthday bash. I figured that we had to make somewhat of a big deal about the be BIG 3-0 but not go over board about it.

I found this cute idea off of pinterest.com.
Brooklee and I did all the shopping the last two Friday's that we got to hang out. She was a big help in a lot of the decisions. She helped pick out her gift to Britt, helped me pick out what plates we would use and which gift bags to get. Such a big helper!
Zach came up with a DE-Li-CIOUS menu and of course was the best chef ever!
Menu:
Stuffed Burgers
Sweet Potato Fries
Baked Beans

Can we say.... YUM YUM.... BUT.... SOOOO STUFFED!
Brooklee was having so much fun running around. I told her to pose for the camera and this is what she did. SO silly!
Em brought an oh- so- good ice cream cake!!!
Brooklee helping Britt blow out his candles!
Sweet little family!
Enjoying some strawberries and ice cream.
Uncle Walt and Brooklee looking at photos on his phone. She will sit and do this ALL day long. She loves looking a pictures... especially of herself =)
She didn't like the couch seat so she climbed on the arm of the couch and was just chilling.
This is how this sweet girl throws a fit. She wanted another sucker from the flower pot and Em told her "no". Brooklee laid out on the floor. Silly silly silly!
It was a great night. I absolutely love my family and love every second we are all together! Next month little Brooklee will be turning 2!!!! I can't believe it!!! Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment