Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I ate Wednesday...

Zach (my new diet coach) switched up my diet for the week. This might happen weekly or it might stay right here for a while. This morning I was 140lbs which is fine. If I drop back down that will be fine too! My weight was up a little on Monday so it is dropping back to were it needs to be. Like I said in a previous post... I'm not necessarily trying to lose more weight but if it happens so be it. More calories=More energy!!!! So as long as I stay at 140 or below I am completely fine with that!

Its Wednesday again...

Which means...

What I ate Wednesday....

Meal 1
345am
5 medium eggs
1tbsp of butter

Sorry forgot to take a picture but just picture a plate of some yummy scrambled eggs!

Meal 2
750am
22g of Cake Batter Protein Powder
2 oz of almonds
Meal 3
12pm
60z Rideye
Sauteed peppers and mushrooms
(No oil or butter... just a non stick skillet)
I had already eaten some...
Meal 4
230pm
4.5 oz of Ground beef
1 cup of lettuce
2tbsp of sour cream
2tbsp of salsa
1/2 oz of almond

Meal 5
5pm
20g Cake batter protein powder
58g of Natural Peanut butter
8oz of Almond Milk
Mixed together and made a smoothie

Calories: 2211
Fat: 165
Carbs: 31
Protein: 160

No comments:

Post a Comment