Sunday, August 7, 2011

lazy afternoon...

I can't believe Sunday afternoon is already here. Another work week is quickly approaching. I am taking full advantage of not having anything to do right now.

Zach and I have had a great weekend and I am very sad that it is almost over. Our great friends, Jonathan and Stacey, came Friday night. It was so good to see them. We use to see each almost monthly but some how we have managed to let 8 longs months slip by. Needless to say it was a great visit and a lot of catching up was done.

Saturday morning, Zach and I went to the park for a great workout. Or should I say... butt kicking workout... seriously! We are both walking around the house like we have been hit by a train. We worked legs! Quads and glutes are definitely feeling it! I recorded our workout on Zach's phone (we left the flip at the house) and we can not figure out how to convert it from his phone to the computer. I will be sure to bring it next weekend.

After our butt kicking park workout, we spent the day with our great friends. This was the first Saturday in 13 weeks for me, since March for Zach to spend the day at ease about food. We didn't weigh out one meal! When you are so strict for so long a good "carb up" is necessary. Zach and I thoroughly enjoyed this! We are back on the diet today.

After Jonathan and Stacey left, Zach and I enjoyed Parlor Market for our supper. This place is delicious. The menu is full of unique items. We started off our meal with the fruit and cheese platter. Yum! For our meal we both went with the oh-so-good PM Burger! This is probably one of the best burgers in Jackson! When I say it was good... I mean it was good!

Bright and early this morning I was ready for a good workout. Zach put me through a great back routine. The Z&M Powerhouse Gym (aka our garage) was open at 6am and ready for business. I got Zach to take pictures of the exercises I did instead of a video. Please excuse the fuzziness of some of the pictures. My camera kept fogging up. I guess it was too hot for even the camera!

Started off with Deadlifts
1x3 45lb
1x3 95lb
8x3 135lb
Dumbbell Bent over row
25lb
3x12
One arm barbell row
Bar+10lb
2x10
Bar+15lb
1x10
Bent over barbell row
65lb
3x10
After a great workout, Zach and I were non stop doing stuff around the house. Busy bees! We took a break and headed to church. After sitting there for a hour, we REALLY started feeling that leg workout from Saturday. Glutes are so sore but... I love it!

I am working on a core post. It will be pictures of my favorite core exercises. A sweet member asked me about this the other day and I thought it was a great idea. Look out for it!

Hope all of you have had a FABULOUS weekend!

For the rest of the day???

Lazy afternoon.... I will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment