Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I ate Wednesday...

It's Wednesday again! This week has been filled with lots of delicious food! Each day I go on to my fatsecret.com account and log all my food in for the next day. Pack my lunch box with what I have down and don't let anything tempt me. Or should I say... TRY NOT to let anything tempt me. It is definitely hard but as long as I am true to myself and try my absolute hardest then I am happy. So here it is....
What I ate Wednesday....

Meal1:
4 large eggs
1 tbsp of organic butter
3 fish oil
Meal 2:
33g of Cookies and Cream Protein Powder
2 oz of Almonds
(I snack on the almonds pretty much all morning.)
Meal 3:
6 oz of Pork tenderloin
1 cup of lettuce
Mustard
(I made a very yummy salad!)
Meal 4:
2 oz Chuck Roast
Mushrooms
1/2 oz of almonds
(I topped it with a little Zero Calorie Walden Farm BBQ Sauce and some jalapeno mustard...YUMYUM)
Meal 5:
33g Cake Batter Protein Powder
1 cup Silk Almond Milk
1 oz of Almonds
(Crushed half and ate the other half whole)
Zero Calorie Walden Farm Chocolate syrup
(Made an ice cream sundae....Wish there was more! SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!)
Calories: 1615
Fat: 102
Carbs: 24
Protein: 155

Hope you all have had a wonderful Wednesday!!! Remember: Stay focused on your goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment