Saturday, August 20, 2011

"New Day"

A few months back, Katie, sent me an email from livingsocial.com. I was so confused at first but then realized that it was a 12$ voucher to Easely Amused. I immediately purchased it and sent the email to Emilee. Well... it was getting close to our voucher expiring so, we decided to take a girls night and get our paint on.

Easely Amused is an instructor led painting class. This was my 3rd class to attend. I must say that this class was a little challenge. It was the toughest one I have been too.

Here are some of our pictures....

Katie getting ready...
Em is such a pro!
My painting midway...
Em hard at work!
Katie getting serious... kicked that stool back and got to work =)
Mine and Katie's finished work.
I think they turned out pretty darn cute.
One thing about these paintings is the farther you are from them the better they look. It is also best not to look at them for a little while after you get done. When you go back to them then you realize they actually do look pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment