Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I ate Wednesday...

This is my third week of being on my own. So far so good!!! Zach has been a great diet coach, chef, and personal trainer. I don't know what I would do with out him. A lot of my food is the same from last week. Zach cooks a good bit of food at once and whatever doesn't fit into containers he freezes it for the next week. So my food is basically the same except we cut out some calories. So my portions are just a little smaller.

As of this morning I was 140lbs. =) I expect it to go down a little more before Saturday. Last Saturday Zach and I did a full carb up day. So of course my weight was up a little at the beginning of the week. Hopefully I will hit 137 by Saturday.

What I ate Wednesday....

Meal 1
340am
5 eggs
1tbsp butter
Meal 2
730am
22g of Rocky Road Protein Powder
1 oz of Almonds
(I ate some before I took the pic)
Meal 3
12pm
4 oz of Ribeye
Lettuce and onions and peppers
I was pretty hungry and graving something sweet, so I walked over to the cafeteria and got lettuce and sugar free jello.
Grab some sugar free jello the next time you are having a sweet craving!
(sorry the pic is turned sideways)
Meal 4
2pm
4 oz of ground beef
30g of sour cream
30g of salsa
lettuce
This was DELICIOUS! I made it into a little burrito!
Meal 5
5pm
1 Cup of Almond Milk
22g of Cookies and Cream Protein Powder
Can't wait to enjoy this! Eating ice cream on a diet is the best invention ever!
Calories: 1550
Fat: 104
Protein: 146
Carbs: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment