Saturday, April 28, 2012

flex-meal

In my last post, I was excited to have a flex-meal. This meal was instructed by my nutrition coach. I was able to enjoy whatever I wanted in 75 mins. 

I thought all week on what I wanted to eat. Two things kept sticking out to me.

1.) Ultimate Salad from Newks or the Strawberry/Grilled Chicken salad from Longhorn Steakhouse.
2.)Coconut Milk Ice Cream.

Shorty wanted a steak so Longhorn it was!

For my appetizer, I ate a banana and a pecan pie Lara Bar on the way to the restaurant. 

Here is my delicious salad!!!!
Grilled chicken, strawberries, grapes, mandarin oranges, pecans, and red onions with a raspberry vinaigrette.  
 Not only did I get to enjoy a delicious salad, I got to enjoy it with two of the most generous, kind, and loving people that I know...
My grandparents!!!
My wonderful parents were there to but I didn't get a pic :(

 They are in town for this beautiful women's 70 birthday!!!
Memaw enjoying her birthday dessert!
 After supper, Zach and I headed home. We ran into Kroger before supper to pick up a few things that I forgot to get earlier when I went. We had to pack a cooler to keep most of it chilled. Well in this cooler was this...

Coconut Almond Chip Coconut Milk Ice Cream
and another Lara Bar! :)
This has got to be some of the best ice cream ever!!! I am also a huge fan of Lara Bars!

And yes, I ate ever bit of that!!! 

My entire supper was completely gluten/dairy free. I woke up this morning feeling so great. Got straight out of the bed and hit the streets for a 30 mins of steady state fasted cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment