Friday, May 18, 2012

afternoon circuit

Another killer workout done!

Zach and I loaded up the KBs and headed to the park but quickly came back home once we passed by the park and realized that it is Pearl Day. Every inch of the park was covered with tents and booths. We headed back to the hood and got to work. 

Zach headed out to the streets to do 25 sprint intervals and I took my KBs to the backyard for a little fun  killer workout. 

 KB Goblet Squat/Overhead Press

My video is a little out of order but this is what I did...

15secs rest/45secs on x 3 rounds without stopping.

Alternating KB Row-35lb
Burpee/Suitcase Deadlift-70lb
KB Swing- 35lb
Goblet Squat/ Overhead Press-35lb
Overhead Carry(right arm)-35lb
Overhead Carry(left arm)-35lb
Figure 8's -35lb
The entire circuit only took 21 minutes. It was a definite killer. The heat might have a lot to do with that too. 

Afterwards, I walked for about 10 minutes and then came in to chow down on my flex meal! 

Here it is...
Gluten-free huckleberry(which came out of Em's backyard)/dark chocolate pancakes with organic 100% Mable syrup, scrambled eggs, and nitrate free bacon. 

It was pretty darn good. I have always loved breakfast for dinner. I must say though... I am stuffed!

I love this meal plan. 110% all week and then enjoy whatever I want on Friday nights. 

I will be back at it bright and early tomorrow! 

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

OH.... 6 DAYS UNTIL OUR CRUISE!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment