Thursday, May 3, 2012

what I ate Wednesday

So, I use to put up what I ate every Wednesday but haven't done it in quite sometime. Yesterday, I ate such delicious food that I just had to bring it back so here is goes...

What I Ate Wednesday...
*Disclaimer: I don't eat like this everyday... this was a training day and is totally different from my non-training days.

Meal #1
Egg white omelet with 2oz of ground turkey, kale, all colored bell peppers, and onions, broccoli, sweet potato and sauerkraut. 

Meal #2
Baked chicken salad.
Organic spring mix greens, broccoli sprouts, all colored bell peppers, onions, cucumber and sauerkraut.

Meal #3
Ground Turkey, red and green cabbage, and broccoli.
There was more broccoli on the plate but I ate some before I remembered to take the pic. 

Meal#4
Beef tenderloin, carrots, mushrooms, asparagus, and sauerkraut.

Makes my mouth water just looking at those pics. Today was just as good except for I didn't get any carbs. 

I, also, drank lots and lots of water and a cup of Blueberry Green Tea. Sounds weird but is very good!!!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment