Wednesday, May 23, 2012

workout 2

I completed my second workout this morning. On paper, this workout looked like it was going to be not so bad.

WRONG!!!

It was a little LOT harder than I thought. 
Front Loaded Reverse Lunges.
 One mission I have with this 4 week program is to do a body weight chin up. Today, I had to do several isometric holds. I jump up the bar, hold myself there for about 5 seconds and then as slow as I can, lower myself down. I had to do 3 of this... that 3rd one was a killer. 
Negative Chin-up
I am sending my videos off to be assessed. This way I make sure that my form is as close to perfect as it can get. We all need a little constructive criticism, right? 

Well, I want it! Good or bad. I want to know what I am doing wrong.

Here is my video... It downloaded all out of order again. The Tabata was the last thing that I did. 
This time tomorrow I will be on the Carnival Elation cruise ship heading to Cozumel, Mexico!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment