Tuesday, May 1, 2012

gymboss

As I have mentioned before, I follow several girls on Facebook who are apart of a group and call themselves Girls Gone Strong. Check them out! Anyways... they are always posting their workouts, recipes, and just great motivation. One of the girls is Marianne Kane. She post tons of at home KB workouts. She also uses a Gymboss Interval Timer. I have been wanting to try out several of her workouts but did not have the gymboss timer....

Until NOW!!!

My sweet, sweet husband got me one for a happy. I love happys. They make me happy. =)

I looked through Marianne's workouts and found one that I thought would go good with my squats.   I got up yesterday morning, got ready and headed straight to the garage. 

Workout:
Squats:
45x5
55x5
75x5
95x5
115x5
145x3

Gymboss Killer:
(Perform each exercise for 45sec and rest for 15. Go through all 8 exercises and then repeat for a total of 3 rounds)

Burpees to a Suitcase Deadlift- 70lbs
Jump Rope
Goblet 1.5 Squats- 20lb
KB Swings- 35lb
Renegade Rows- 25lb
Jump Rope
Reverse Lunges- 20lb
Hand to Hand KB Swings- 20lb

I filmed the last round. Since I only had 15 seconds in between exercises, I didn't have enough time to turn the camera on and off. Feel free to fast forward the video if you would like. 

It doesn't look that hard in the video but it was definitely a challenge!!! 
This was my 3rd round and was feeling it!!!
After my workout, I came inside and enjoyed this delicious breakfast!!!
Egg white omelet with kale, onions and peppers and ground turkey with a side of broccoli, sauerkraut, and sweet potato!
Yum, Yum, Yum!!
Next training session.... tomorrow morning! 

Hope you enjoyed this one. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment