Wednesday, May 16, 2012

wednesday workout

This morning my alarm went off. It was time for me to workout. For the first time in FOR-E-VER, I completely struggled! I stumbled getting out of bed, barely got dressed and actually went out to the garage to start working out. I sat there for about 1 minute and shook my head. There was no way that these puffy/tired eyes could even focus. I was in no shape to try to lift heavy weights. I crawled back in to the bed and got 1 more hour of rest. 

I made it through my 8 hour work day and came home with determination to workout out. Tired or not, I was going to get it done. Thankfully, I was in 10x's better shape than I was this morning. 

I was focused.

I was ready!

Headed out to the garage and got started....

Bench:
45x5
65x5
85x5
95x5
110x3 :)

Circuit:
3 Rounds
45 seconds on/15 second off
(completed all 3 rounds without stopping)
Superplank/Pushup
One Arm alternating Row 35lb KB
KB Swing 35lb

Facepulls
3x10

KB Clean&Press
2x3/arm
35lb

It ended up being a great workout. I was going to walk around the hood a couple of times afterwards but decided to mow the grass instead. 

I came inside and was starving.

Check this out...
How good does that look???

Lean hamburger patty over fresh greens topped with an Organic Omega-3 cage free egg, broccoli, squash(form my backyard... I'm L-O-V-I-N-G it!), and sweet potato.

So good!!!

Zach and I have thinking about what we want to eat for our flex meal on Friday night...

It is going to be fantastic! 

I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment