Monday, May 14, 2012

friday training

Friday, I decided to ditch the KBs for a day and get back to the barbell.

I did 5sets of 5 of the following exercises...

Romanian Deadlift
Bent-over row
Front squats
Military Press
Reverse Lunges.

I was only using 55lbs and rested one minute between sets. Some exercises I could have used a little more weight but to complete them all back to back, 55lb was my limit. Might try a little more this week. 

 This is something that can easily be done at home with some dumbbells. 

At the end, I added in some arm exercises. 

Gotta  pump those guns occasionally. =)

2sets of 10
Hammer Curls: 25lb
Tricep Pressdowns: Red band
Reverse Fly: 5lb
Lateral raises: 5lb
Front RaisesL: 5lb

Afterwards, I decided to try the Ab Wheel. I have discovered that this is a definite weak spot and I need to get better! 

I only did 5 sets of 1.... Pit-i-ful!!!


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment