Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 4.... Another one bites the dust!

Day 4 workout is complete. I am so proud of myself for doing all these workouts 4 days in a row. Nothing was going to stop me!

My main lift was squats! Can we say.....JELLO LEGS!

A.M. Cardio-
30 min spin class
15 min core exercises

Weights-
Squats-
Rested 2 mins in between sets
3x-45lb
3x-55lb
3x-65lb
3x-85lb
3x-95lb
3x-110lb

I recorded my last set. I was all alone today doing my workout so I record it so I can show it to Zach when he gets home. Please ignore the saw-horses... I put those there for safety reasons. Don't forget this is in our garage not a fully loaded gym =)!

Oh and also ignore the red and black bumble bee sleeves I have on my knees.... Not in the mood for anymore surgeries! Got to keep them protected.



Day 4 Circuit 1-
10 sets of 5 reps
Squats- 55lbs
Bench Dips- bw
Leg Curls- 25lbs
One Arm Bent Over Rows- 25lbs

(The video shows me doing 1 set.)

Day 4 Circuit 2-
5 sets of 10 reps
Mountain Climbers
Bicycle Crunch
Leg Lifts

(The video shows me doing 1 set.)

No comments:

Post a Comment