Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I ate Wednesday...

I have a lot of people asking me what I eat through out the day. When I tell them they think I am lying. They think I don't eat and in all reality I eat a good bit!!!

I have been following Jen Comas Keck's blog. Check her out here . She has some amazing recipes and is so inspiring. She is a hard worker in the gym! Last week she posted on Wednesday what she ate all day with the daily macros. So I decided to do the same today...

What I ate Wednesday:

Meal 1
3:45am
Meal 2
7am
Meal 3
11am
Meal 4
2:30pm
Meal 5
I will enjoy this delicious homemade protein ice cream at
5pm!!!
(if you want the recipe, just let me know!)
Total:
Calories= 1454
Fat=59.5
Carbs= 19
Protein= 211

Now this is subject to change weekly or even daily. Zach and I are trying to figure out what is going to be best for me. So far on my own everything is working out great. I guess we could call Zach my new diet coach.... he is much hotter anyways =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment