Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dieting never tasted SO.GOOD.

I am pretty proud of a recipe that Zach and I came up with and just had to share it!

With our diets, we are pretty limited on food options. We get a very specific protien, carb and fat list. For each meal we have to pick from our list and that is it. Well... Zach and I got a little creative this morning.

HEALTHY FRENCH TOAST!!! =)

SO...here it is. I even took pictures for y'all!

Take plain or sesame Ezekiel Bread (found in the organic freezer section of the grocery store).

Take egg whites (I get 3/4 of cup with 1 whole egg every morning for breakfast). Pour about 1/2 of that mixture and put it in a separate bowl. This will be your scrambled eggs.

Take the other mixed egg whites and put a little vanilla and cinnamon in with them. Pour over your bread and let if soak for a few mins. I put a little extra cinnamon on the bread.

Get 2 skillets nice and hot. Cook egg whites in one skillet and french toast in the other.

After your eggs and toast are done pour some Walden Farms 0 Calorie Sugar Free Syrup on your toast and TA-DA!!!!!

Can we say.... DELICIOUS!!!!

I have also found some other recipes that I will be sharing in the next couple of days. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment