Friday, July 1, 2011

"Just Because" Day!



Prepping all the food for the week.

Cooking.

Laundry.

Cleaning.

Helping me stay on track with this diet.

Helping me stay on track.... period.

Coming home to train me after he has spent the whole day training clients.

These are just a few of the many, many things that Zach does for me.

Every once in a while I try to return the favors with "just because" happy. Couple of weeks ago it was a gift card to our new FAV spot... Quick Quakes! Well... last week I decided it was time again to treat my wonderful hubby. I went on one of his favorite websites and ordered him a few things. The package got here last night after he went to bed.

I put it all on display for him this morning....




Happy "Just Because" Day to my best friend, the man that means everything to me, to my wonderful husband!

Some say I'm spoiled.... I consider it VERY BLESSED!!!!

Sorry for bragging on my husband but he definitely deserves it!!!

I challenge you today to do a little something extra for someone in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment