Monday, July 18, 2011

Starting the week off...

A.M. Cardio- 40 min steady state bike ride

Weights-
Monday-

Bench press
Rested for 1.5 minutes between each set.
5x-45lbs
5x-55lbs
5x-65lbs
5x-70lbs
5x-80lbs
3x-90lbs

After I completed my main lift of the day, Zach put me through an awesome circuit. Took me 21 minutes total. Who says working out had to take hours???

1st Circuit-
Did all 4 exercises back to back without stopping for 10 sets of 5 reps.

Bench press- 45lbs
Step ups- bw
Dumbbell rows-26lbs
Hip bridges- bw


2nd Circuit-
Did 5 sets of 10 reps without stopping. Held plank for 30 seconds.

Tricep press down with green band
Bicep curls with green band
Lateral raises-2.5lbs
Planks-bw

I plan on doing all my lifts Monday-Thursday this week since I will be dog sitting and working ALL weekend.

Challenge yourself with something new this week. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment