Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Toosh Kicking.... Day 2!

I know most blogs have a "theme" or usually go down the same pattern with all post.

Mine is obviously ALL over the place. One day I may post pics of my wonderful family and next thing you know, I am blogging about my workouts. So, I hope that the few readers I have don't mind that my blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

I have decided to record some of my workouts. I hope by doing this it will help others with their workouts. Dieting and working out has become one of my passions and seeing the results I have gotten definitely pushes me harder and harder.

Today is day 2 of my workouts for this week and it went a little something like this:

Tuesday-
A.M. Cardio- 30 min Spin class
(Come join me sometime.. I teach every Tuesday and Thursday at 545am)
-Spin is followed by a 15 min core exercises

Weights-
Deadlift-
3x-45lb
3x-65lb
3x-85lb
3x-100lb
3x-115lb
3x-135lb

Toosh Kicking Circuit 1-
10 sets of 5 reps
Try to do all 10 sets of 5 without stopping!

Deadlift-65lb
Dumbbell Bench Press- 25lb
Reverse Lunges-bw
Seated Rows-50lbs

(The video only shows me doing 2 sets)

Toosh Kicking Circuit 2-
5 sets of 10
Try to do all 5 sets without stopping!

Cable Pressdowns- 20lbs
Cable Bicep Curls- 20lbs
Rear Delt- 2.5lbs
Bench V-Ups- bw

(The video only show me doing 1 set)





Note: Sorry I am so sweaty... 98 degree garage will do that to ya.... Make sure you have water available for a quick drink between sets if you need it!

Remember to take breaks when you need and you DO NOT have to start out with this many sets or reps. Do what YOU can do and remember you CAN always do more than you think you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment