Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Prowler? Sled? Sure... Why not!!!

Today was my deadlift day. Got my main lift out of the way and decided to pull out the prowler and sled to finish off my workout. I got Zach to film me because a lot of people might not know about these two devilish workout "machines."

I got Zach the sled one year for Christmas and the next Christmas he got the prowler. I had NO clue as to what these so called contraptions were.

But... they will definitely give you an AWESOME workout out.

We take them out into the street and hog up about 40 yards. I'm sure our neighbors think we are nuts! Hey... at least we do them during the day and not when people are trying to sleep.

Here are my deadlift numbers today.

65lbx5
75lbx5
85lbx5
95lbx5
115lbx5
125lbx5

Prowler/Sled Workout
Did all 4 back to back for 5 sets without stopping.

Prowler Push-40yards
sled pull with chest press with 35lbs- 40 yards
sled pull with 35lbs- 40 yards
sled pull with rows with 35lbs- 40 yards

I was by myself during my deadlift so the video shows my last set before it shows the prowler/sled workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment