Monday, July 25, 2011

My week....

Setting daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goals are a good way to stay on track and make sure that you are striving to be the best you can be. I have a few goals for this week....

1. Pray daily.
Thank the Lord daily for this amazing life He has given me!

2. Live each day to the fullest.

3. Be the best wife I can be.
I have the best husband and he only deserves the best in return!

4. Remember that food is a fuel source not just "food".
Cleaner food=Leaner Body
-Jen Comas Keck

5. Give my all and nothing less at work.

6. Workout hard 4 times this week.
110%

7. Do 40 mins or more of cardio a day.
Gotta keep that heart healthy!

8. Do something unexpected for somebody or bodies.

9. Continue eating clean until Saturday night.
I am in charge of what I eat!

10.Never take anything for granted!

Most of these goals are no brainers but can be easily pushed to the side. Writing them down will help me stay on top!

What are your goals for the week???

No comments:

Post a Comment