Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!!

"Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"



I can't believe today is July 4th! Half of 2011 is over. Time sure does fly when you are having fun. =)

Today, I will be hanging out with the people that I love most minus one very important person, Zach (he has to work..boo).Mom, Shorty, Em, Britt, Brooklee and I will be celebrating the 4th by attending the Empire/Stribling 4th of July festivities tonight. We went last year and had a blast.

Shorty works at Stribling in Greenwood. Stribling and Empire go in together and through a huge family shindig. Food, music, children jumpy things, and the best fire work show that you will ever see. There will be lots of pics to come....

This will be my 1st 4th of July on a strict diet. No need to fret... I have my food packed and will still be able to have a good time!

I challenge everyone that is celebrating the 4th today to please drink responsibly and remember 1 plate of that delicious food is PLENTY! No need to over do it just because it is a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment