Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One more day down... Day 3!

Today's workout wasn't that bad at all. Don't get me wrong.... I definitely broke a sweat and got a GREAT workout.

I don't recommend doing these workouts all in a row like I am. It is best to have a day in between to let your muscles rest and recover. Since I am going to be gone Friday- Sunday, I didn't want to risk anything getting in my way of being able to complete these.

So.... day 3 is down and I have 1 more to go!

I CAN DO IT!

A.M. Cardio-
40 minutes steady state on stationary bike

Weights-
Standing Military Press
3x-5lb Kettlbell per arm
3x-10lb Kettlbell per arm
3x-15lb Kettlbell per arm
3x-50lb
3x-60lb
3x-70lb

Day 3 Circuit 1-
10 sets of 5 reps

Standing Military Press- 45lb
Kettlbell Swing- 15lb
Pulldowns- 30lb
Box Squats- 15lbs

(Video shows one set)

Day 3 Circuit 2-
5 sets of 10 reps

Overhead Tricep Extension-25lb
Plate Curls- 25lb
Front Delts-2.5lbs
Pull Aparts- green band

(Video shows one set)


One more day and I promise to stop recording myself. I really hope that this will get someone motivated and want to try something new.




No comments:

Post a Comment